About Wattsenglish Ltd.
- A British company specialising in children's education using the proven Wattsenglish method, based on natural language learning.
What Do We Do?
- We develop materials for the teaching of English to children in kindergartens and elementary schools (both state and private). Our course books for young children aged 3-7 (the Wow! series) are the only interactive teaching materials on the market that use a real human face and interactive videos to truly engage and motivate young children to learn English;
- We help develop and train teachers to encourage high teaching standards;
- The engaging personality of Steve, our native English speaking teacher and author of the Wow! materials, provides authentic contact with a native English speaker (through a real human face) and brings English to each child´s home.
What Makes the Wattsenglish Method Unique?
- The approach is an integrated method of teaching English to pre-school and young school children, developed in cooperation with psychologists, pedagogical specialists, and linguists;
- Children do not study English; they learn it in a natural way - similar to their first language;
- Children are exposed to and encouraged to communicate with real native English speaking teachers (through the use of a real human face) in course books, short interactive video clips and video songs;
- The method helps non-native English speaking teachers to create a natural bilingual environment;
- Maximum efficiency - very quickly the children can follow instructions and understand intentions, they even start to communicate in English naturally;
- Successful even for children who may later have problems studying a foreign language;
- Enables infant brains to create another centre of speech (in addition to the mother tongue) that will stay with them for the rest of their lives; speech centre creation stops at an early age;
- Children love the courses; English becomes the means of their mutual play - great motivation.