About Wattsenglish Ltd.
- A British company specialising in children's education using the proven Wattsenglish method, based on natural language learning;
What Do We Do?
- We teach English to children in kindergartens and elementary schools (both state and private), using native speakers of English. Our educational programmes are implemented in the form of both extra-curricular activities and within a school's compulsory lessons.
- We educate teachers and maintain high teaching standards. In our educational programmes, English is taught to children by qualified teachers, strictly native English speakers, who undergo a demanding multi-level selection process and are required to attend regular Wattsenglish methodology training sessions;
- We develop interactive educational materials (such as audiovisual activities and interactive computer games), which are an additional means of authentic contact with a native English speaker;
- We provide a well-known and trustworthy background for our franchising partners. We provide them with know-how and qualified native speakers.
- In addition, the company organises highly popular summer camps with native English speakers, both residential and daily programmes (available in larger towns, where children return home at the end of each day);
What Is Wattsenglish Methodology of Based on?
- Wattsenglish methodology represents a verified approach to language teaching for children. Find a brief introduction here.
- The methodology is supported by both the EU (through awarded grants in the area of interactive educational materials and teacher training programmes) and OMEP, world's largest non-governmental organisation dealing with education of children under the age of 10 (our methodologists are regular speakers at annual conferences and organise training events for OMEP's members);
- In Central Europe, our methodology is supported by an number of institutions including, the Czech Ministry of Education, which accredited the Wattsenglish method of teaching and published an outline of the techniques used in a book for Czech teachers. The publication has been made available to the wider network of kindergartens;
- In Central Europe, Wattsenglish Ltd currently implements a project of Integrating Native English Speaking Teachers into School Systems. It's a project which has already been joined by over 150 kindergartens and elementary schools from all over the country;