An Opportunity for You!
We offer the following forms of cooperation to potential partners - either physical persons or corporations:
Franchise for camps
- We provide know-how and qualified native English speaking teachers for language camps - both residential and daily programmes (available in larger towns, where children return home at the end of each day); Organise language camps with our support; we provide both know-how and qualified native English speaking teachers, as well as other staff requirements!
Native English speaking teachers (NESTs)
- We provide qualified native English speaking teachers (NESTs) - for more information on both qualification and continual methodology training of our NESTs click here. During the recruitment process we ensure the prospective NESTs understand the commitments they must undertake in order to avoid unnecessary changes during the school year. They are primarily as follows:
- The NEST understands the maximum hour of contact time (i.e. time spent teaching) and non-contact time (i.e. time allotted to non-teaching activities).
- An agreed knowledge of the minimum income within the employer's region.
Franchise for language mini-kindergarten and kindergarten
- We provide both the know-how for the management of either a mini-kindergarten or a kindergarten and qualified NESTs to be part of the team of teachers.
Franchise for language courses
- We provide language course know-how for both state and private kindergartens, and elementary schools as well as qualified NESTs teaching in such courses.