What Makes the Wattsenglish Method Unique?
- It represents an integrated method of teaching English to pre-school and young school children, developed in cooperation with psychologists, pedagogical specialists, and linguists;
- Children do not study English; they learn it in a natural way - similar to their first language;
- Aims to creates a natural bilingual environment;
- Maximum efficiency - very quickly the children can follow instructions and understand the teacher's intentions, they even start to communicate in English naturally;
- Successful even for children who may later have problems studying a foreign language;
- Enables infant brains to create another centre of speech (in addition to the mother tongue) that they use for the rest of their lives; speech centre creation stops at an early age;
- Children love the courses; English becomes the means of their mutual play - great motivation;
- Watch our video clip(s) to see for yourself how children begin to use English, are able to react from the beginning of the course and how much they can develop in 3 to 4 months.
About Wattsenglish Method
More about basic principles of Wattsenglish
Most important reasons for starting with English at an early age
Most important reasons to choose Wattsenglish.
In May 2007, Czech Ministry of Education accredited Wattsenglish Ltd. until 2013.
The Ministry of Education also accredited a teacher training course, "Methodology of English Teaching for Pre-school and Young School Children", intended for teachers of such age groups. The fact that the programme is accredited by the Ministry of Education allows teachers to finance new English teaching schemes for their schools, or support existing English teaching programmes via the teacher training course using money from a DVP fund.