Kindergartens across the world use our fun-filled Wow! materials and the Wattsenglish method, you can join us too!
- Your children will enjoy interacting with Steve, a real native English speaking teacher, and his puppet friend Maggie in the familiarity of their own kindergarten classroom.
- Short but highly motivational interactive video clips and video songs will quickly enable your children to communicate in English.
- With the help of Steve and Maggie throughout the Wow! materials, kindergarten teachers only need to know a little English at a basic level to help the children learn and play.
It’s easy. We can send you:
- The Child´s Pack (1 per child) – Workbook (used in the kindergarten), CD and DVD (used at home)
- The Teacher´s Pack (1 per teacher) – DVD, CD, workbook, the teacher´s book, teaching manual with game-bank, flashcards, Maggie puppet, CD for teachers, happy/sad stamps…
You can find a detailed presentation on the Child’s Pack and Teacher´s Pack here.
How to use our Wow! materials?
- We will train you for free in a 90 minute skype-based training session to cover how to use the interactive Wow! materials and to show you how everything is planned in a user friendly wayJ. More details about our training programme can be found here.
- The Teacher´s Pack is free when you buy over 10 Child’s Packs
- There are two basic ways to get the Packs delivered to your kindergarten. If you would like more details please contact us.